Thursday, May 1, 2014

Unit circle

So, my teacher really want us to write 10 blogs and honestly I have so much on my mind to worry about blogs but I'm gonna do it because I want that grade I signed up for loll. I'm going to talk about the Unit circle. It's a circle that anybody taking for planning to take a higher level of math has to memorize. It is scary looking when you se it and you will probably think that there is no way you will be able to memorize it but there is a trick to it. when i saw it i said : hell no ,no way i will learn this but i did memorize it and it took me about a week . It has a pattern and once you capture it you can reproduce every angles of radiant on the circle.Unfortunately , most people in my class this year never understood it and always fail the quizzes.We were given 3 mins to fill up the whole circle and of course if you didn't know the pattern, it would've taken you 15 mins minimum to do it. It's not something you can get away with unless you stop taking math classes 'cause it the only to do trigonometry.

No comments:

Post a Comment