Thursday, May 1, 2014

Finals Week

Sometimes it frustrating just to know that you have so much on a plate and you can't afford to neglect anything. I worked over the semester.meaning, I did my work,doing my best to keep my grade up.I thought finals wouldn't be such a problem ,at least I thought i wouldn't have to study much since i did all that throughout the semester. But ,I guess I was wrong because finals are overwhelming and seems like I was learning everything form the beginning again. maybe its because of the classes am taking cause i remember last year in high school ,finals were my favorite .I didn't have to learn anything just go over my notes quickly and I perfectly ready .I hope the results wont be too bad :) my lowest grade has to be a B. yeah , i know it sounds crazy but its reality .I can't afford a C . that will  really just mess up my plans.I want to transfer to Georgetown or Vtech  and they really do have high expectations.

Also, I cant wait for summer loll. stress free times. I've plans but am pretty sure it's gonna change cause people always change my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment