Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Beyond class#2

As beyond class activities , I went to a Club in Atlanta called  Aroma and compared it to others club I've been to in Richmond. Honestly, Aroma was the best club experience I've ever experience. I don't usually go clubbing but if I live in Atlanta, I will probably be clubbing every weekend. It was nothing out of norms . the environment was prefect, music was impeccable.impeccable. I've been to 2 or 3 clubs in Richmond and it was really different. I believe they have a different way of having fun than they do in Atlanta.As a girl I wouldn't go back to Richmond clubs because you basically get grabbed by random people and it's really uncomfortable. In Atlanta it's completely different. The atmosphere felt right and we actually forgot we had to go somewhere else.I was with my girlfriend we talk to people we wanted to talk to and we had fun drinking and dancing .Maybe, i may have went to the wrong clubs while I was in Richmond .We did went to another club in Atlanta and it was about the same as Aroma Lounge. I really had fun and if i have to go to club while am in Atlanta it will definitely be Aroma.

No comments:

Post a Comment