Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Discovery

I have witness too many people going through heart break. and its the most painful time someone can go through .Most of the time it's girls. Girls get hurt mostly and they think the whole word is about to end because they are heart broken. I know it is not a pleasant feeling but I also know it's not worth making the world stop from moving. (an old french proverb says : L'amour peut ne pas faire tourner le monde mais c'est l'amour qui donne un sens à la vie )which  basically means that :"Love may not make the world go round but it is love that gives a sense to life.U to me this means you are going to get hurt but you need to forget and leave pass it. I used to be in love too and I got my heart broken and I thought the world was going to end. So, I basically stop living. NO. That's the wrong way to take break outs. Heart breaks will always happen even when you're married (it might not be someone cheating but a fight can cause a heart break). I wish people including me will just understand that they can leave with heart breaks. So , I have decided to" invent" a drug that will release heart break pain. It is proven that feeling comes from the heart and the brain . So, I strongly believe that broken heart syndrome can be cured. Heart break syndrome also called stress-induced cardiomyopathy or takotsubo cardiopulmonary, can strike even if you’re healthy. Heart breaks aren't healthy so they should be treated as disease.

2 comments: