Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Good Teachers

I remember how I was always worry about not being able to do good in chemistry.During my senior year in school I was referred to take AP Chemistry to have a good perspective of what i will be dealing with in college (chemistry wise). I tried my best but I never got the grade I wanted and I even thought about dropping it. But dropping AP Chemistry means forget about being a doctor 'cause you can never be a doctor without mastering chemistry.Unfortunately, I just happen to have a bad teacher. I pass the class with a B but failed the national AP exam( I awfully fail ,I had a 2 out of 5). But then , I didn't give up. I took chemistry 101 during my first semester and I did great. everything that wasn't making sense made sense. it became so easy .And it was literally the same materials I was learning in AP chemistry . I believe I just have a great teacher that actually knows how to transmit the message right. Am taking 102 this semester and I am feeling so comfortable that I'm thinking about changing my major from bio medical engineering to biochemistry. I believe having a good teacher is the key to success. 'cause once you are put on the right way and told what to do it's up to you whether or not you take or leave it.

No comments:

Post a Comment